I'm a month behind on these photos - and with everything else in my life right now it seems. We took these Easter Sunday they also served as the boy's 6 month photo shoot (this is part 1). This weekend he will be 7 months. 7 months!
Sonny at 7 months:
- cutting teeth - the other day he was drinking out of my glass and his bottom teeth made little ding noises on the glass and I almost cried
- Laughs and laughs and laughs and laughs
- Smiles and smiles and smiles and smiles
- Loves to make friends on the train, on the street, in a restaurant, at the park - anywhere. This boy loves new friends. He will stare you down until you smile at him and then will smile and be your best friend until he picks his next victim
- Pulls himself up to stand and can walk around things (unsteadily)
- Good at walking holding onto fingers
- Just about has crawling down - he can crawl just a bit, slowly and still lacks a little crawl confidence
- Loves dancing. His favorite dance songs are Empire State of Mind - anything with a beat really. Lately he has been going nuts over Daft Punk
- Says Dada a lot Momma a few times (both on accident - but still)
Today was josh's birthday. Where do you think we went? Any guesses? Yep, Vegetarian Paradise.
I love that man. Every day I still look at him and smile and my heart is filled with love and happiness. He doesn't even have to do anything, I just see him and sometimes my eyes leak. There are so many reason's I love him, and those are things I want to keep to myself. Just know - if you don't already - Josh is a really special wonderful person and I sure am glad he was born. Happy birthday to him.
Now look at pictures of the cute kid we made:
i look like i am going to eat him - my mouth looks like i could just about get all of him in one bite
this top one is one of my favorites