- Reading is EASIER
- Fits into my purse/pumping bag/diaper bag, I bet it would even fit into a large pocket.
- Access to nearly any book you want to read anytime night or day
- Light Weight
- Easy to read on the train, don't have to flip pages while standing on the A train during rush hour holding the pole with one hand, your bags in another and trying to ignore someone else's breath on your neck
- Easier to read when walking
- Easier to read at the gym
- Books are fairly priced
- Whenever we move, josh will like me more - no more heavy boxes filled with books
- Access to nearly any book you want to read anytime night or day- They add up!
- Can't put the finished book on your bookshelf
- People can't see what you are reading on the train and you can't tell what other people are reading. I miss the comradery you have when you see someone reading the same book you are reading at the same time.
- Doesn't have a light. I think the old school indiglo would be a good idea
- Makes reading too easy
- Stands between me and chores, blogs (I still put the baby first though - only read when he is sleeping or at work)
- No more heavy boxes filled with books.
No I don't know what to read next. Any suggestions? In addition to my daily train commute, I have a plane ride and vacation coming up, so I will need some decent reading. And the last free book I got from Amazon sucked.
- Here is a a unrelated picture:
Just finished reading Middlemarch by George Elliot and liked it. But it might be wayyy too slow if you just read the Hunger Games. I'm in a reading slump too. I've read too many Victorian-era/classic novels in a row (because they are free on the iPad), and I need to switch it up a bit. Any suggestions?ReplyDelete